Friday 31 October 2014

Isabella Part 2 - I get Multiple Personality Disorder.


I Love this photo, Benson is one good looking Warlord - with stylish glasses and finished off with nice clean safari suit, he definitely looks trustworthy.

Back to the scam -
To raise the bar, I have created an email address based on TV's greatest dodgy lawyer of all time - the one and only Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad. 

All the emails here are reply to all, so we all get the email.

Eaton (the Dad) - emails Saul Goodman - Attorney, Isabella, and the son
Hi Isabella, Hi Son.
Thanks for your email, my son and I are really looking forward to coming to Australia.
Unfortunately, something just doesn't seem right with Benson. 
Can you REALLY trust him?
I don't want him to take the $30,000 USD that we need to bribe officials and then he steals it from you.

My Attorney, Saul Goodman (Hi, Saul), has been copied into this email.

Saul, can you please get three of your best investigators on this ASAP.
We need to check the background of a Mr Benson Bright. His details are included in the email.

I have two main concerns here.
1 - the image supplied was named Besnon.jpg. If he was legitimate, why can't he even spell his own name.
2 - The image is actually a photo of a photo. This is a HUGE concern as it may be a forgery produced in Photoshop.

Please reply urgently with your advice on how to proceed.

Everyone, please make sure we 'Reply to All' in this email so we all know what is happening.

Isabella.
Stay strong my child. We will get you OUT.
As soon as we can trust this Benson Bright, the Accountant will release the $30,000 USD that we will use to bribe officials.
Please understand that we love you, and want to get the money to you, but we don't want Benson to steal your money.
Please hold on, we won't be long.

Love, Eaton. (Your soon to be Daddy in-law)
P.S. - I nearly cried when you called me that. You make me SO happy.

Saul Goodman replies -
Thanks Eaton,
I know how much you want Isabella to be together with your son.
But we must make sure that Benson is trustworthy.

I am not concerned about the spelling of the image. That could just be a typo.
I am quite concerned about the image itself. It DOES look like a photo of a photo and could definitely be photoshopped.

My legal recommendation.
1 - Ask Isabella to get Benson to supply a copy of his passport or some other type of official documentation.
2 - Ask Isabella to get Benson to supply a new photo. This time it must be clear. It must also clearly be an original photo, with no chance of photoshop.
I suggest he once again makes a sign that says 'I Love Eaton Dapoo' and also holding today's newspaper.

This will prove once and for all that Benson can be trusted.

Once we receive a copy of Benson's passport and new photo of the sign and holding today's newspaper, I recommend getting the Accountant to transfer the funds immediately and get her out of the country.

Remember Eaton,
I know you want Isabella to get out of the country, but we must make sure Isabellla gets that $30,000 USD.

Eaton Jnr (the son who is the original source of the scam, gets a bit angry -
The son -
Dad,
What are you doing !!!!
Just sund her the munny !!!
 
She is starvink to deth !!!
Why do you always stop me from doing what I want !!!
 
I want her here, safe with me !!!
Plese just send her the munny.
 
Saul - Plese send her the munny. PLEASE !!!
 
Isabella - Stay strong my LOVe - we will get the munny to you soon.

Eaton - the dad
Son, you need to be patient.
If we send the bribe money without checking to make sure if Benson is trustworthy, he may take the money.
This will mean that Isabella will still be in the refugee camp.

I don't care about the $30,000 USD. 
I care about getting her out safely. 
And that means making sure Benson is trustworthy.

Don't worry son, I am sure Isabella will get Benson to supply a copy of his passport.
And once we get that, with the new photo, I will get the Accountants to release the money to get her here.

I love you son,
Trust me on this.

Isabella,
We all love you and are working like crazy to get the money to you.
Please follow-up with Benson urgently so we can get the passport and his new photo.

Can't wait to have you here in Australia.

Love,
Dad.

Isabella replies to everyone - Eaton Jnr, Eaton the Dad, Saul Goodman - Attorney
She starts literally begging for us to just send the money -
Isabella -
Hi my daddy in-law! thank you for your mail, Daddy please understand that there is no need of going that far in this issue, as for me i will ask you to tell the lawyers to forget about the investigation because there is no need for that, you asked me to get you a person i trust and Mr Benson Bright here is the only person i trust so much despite he is more like a father to me , please understand that i know him too well and can trust him with my life so he can not try such a sinful thing to me!, he also have a heart to my situation over here so he can not betray me, Daddy please i want you to believe me and i can even swear for him on that please go ahead and send me the money i assure you he will not take any of my money, actually i was the one who misspelled his name when i was writing to you this afternoon , and not him, please if you truly loves me and trust me you can trust Mr Benson as well, please tell the accountant to release the money to me so we can bribe the officials here and start my traveling process immediately.. daddy i am anxious to get the money and get out of here at least to have a good food to be eaten and also have my rest of mind, please i hope to hear a good news from you soon saying you have sent me the money , thank you so much for your loving kindness towards me and may GOD reward you abundantly for me, in HIS name Amen!,  i love you all and cant wait to be in your midst ,

yours daughter in-law
Isabella. Eaton.

Eaton Dapoo (the Dad), is touched by heartfelt pleas and promises.
Eaton (The Dad) -
Saul,
I gotta say, I do trust Isabella on this.

Please release the funds and advise our Accountant to transfer the funds immediately.
We need to get her out of there NOW !!!

Eaton.

Saul Goodman, our Lawyer, disagrees strongly and stresses we need a new photo and passport
Saul Goodman (Lawyer) - 
Sorry Eaton,
 
As I act on the behalf of the company, in the best interests of the company I will freeze those funds until Benson supplies a copy of his passport and supplies the new photo while holding today's paper.
 
This is not negotiable.
 
As I am employed by your company, these funds will be frozen until Benson complies.
 
Isabella,
Please understand that I cannot release the $30,000 USD unless Benson supplies the copy of his passport and the new photo while holding today's paper.
Please contact Benson and advise him that if is to help you, and if he is genuine, he will need to do this.
 
The faster you get the passport and photo, the faster I can release these funds.
 
Regards,

Saul Goodman - Attorney at Law.

Eaton (the son), is now livid and just wants her to come to Australia
Eaton (the son)
What is WRONG WITH YOU !!!!
ISABELLA IS STARVINK and all you care abut is teh stoopid munny.
I LOVE HER and want her to come here and live wif me.

WE LOVE EACHOHTER.
We WILL be together.
 
Now pay the munny !!!
 
PLEASE !!!!

Eaton Dapoo (the Dad) - smacks down his son, very publicly - 
Eaton (The Dad) - 
Son.
You need to calm down.

I will call you in a few minutes so we can discuss this calmly.
Please don't discuss our arguments in front of my Lawyer.

Dad...

Isabella breaks the 'reply to all' chain and sends this ONLY to Eaton Jnr (the original scammee).
Isabella -
Darling, why is daddy souding like this? honey i want to tell you that Mr Benson will not be happy with me if he knows that we are having this argument over his trustworthy, i trust him and he can not do any bad to me, he has been good to me since i came to this refugee camp please talk to daddy on phone immediately ask him to tell the lawyer to send me the money tomorrow no matter what curse, please i don't want to argue with this again, i don't like what they are doing and why is Saul writing my name in red ??? please tell him to stop that,

please my love make sure daddy send me the money tomorrow i don't know what to do and i am dying of hunger here, thanks, yours love Isa. 

Isabella also sends this ONLY to Eaton Jnr and Eaton Snr - The Lawyer is not copied in
Isabella -
Daddy please what is really going on?? please you're in the position to tell your lawyer what you want him to do for you and he will have no choice than to do it, please i don't want Mr Benson to feel bad knowing about this argument it will look as if i can not prove my trust to him and his care to me in the present of my people, please this really sound crazy here because i and Benson knows each other very well, and he is always of good help to me .please he will help me without taking any thing from me, please don't let your lawyer cause pains to me instead of being of good help to me as well , please tell him to release the money and he will obey you and do what you said, please i don't want to countinue with this argument any it causing me sorrow already, please i hope to hear good news from you soon my daddy and not from the lawyer, thanks very much for your understanding, with love

Isa Eaton.

I find it interesting that she has taken our first name - Eaton - as her adopted surname. Her adopted name should be Isabella Dapoo.

Eaton Jnr replies ONLY to Isabella, he is a broken man that must do as his Dad says.
Eaton Jnr -
I can't talk about it.
Dad has made a decishun and I can't change it.
The rude lawyer has said that Benson MUST give us the photo and pickcha of the passport.
Please aski Benson to do it.
 
I love yuo and want to hold you.
Benson must do it or the lawya won't releese teh munny.
 
Please, I beg you, get teh photo and passport so I cun hold you tight.
Love you
Eaton.

Eaton (The Dad), replies to both Isabella and the son - pushing once again the need for the passport and the new photo.
Eaton (The Dad) -
I am sorry Isabella, but there is nothing I can do now but pray for you.
Saul is a good lawyer, a good man, but I must abide by what he says.
I have no control over the money.
 
The ONLY way can get the $30,000 USD to you is if Benson sends a copy of his passport and supplies the new photo with today's paper.
 
We have no other option.
 
Please Isabella. We want you to be safe, here in Australia.
We want you to be part of our family. We want you and my son to marry, to be together. I want you to be part of the Dapoo family.
 
Please... I beg you... get Benson to copy his passport and take the new photo as requested by my lawyer.
It is the only way we can get the money to you.
 
Please, my future daughter.
I love you...
 
Hope to get that photo and passport soon.
 
Love,
Daddy.

Isabella has obviously gotten angry and has now 'escalated' to a Rev Steven Adams, he is the Head of Missionairies.
Isabella - 
Hello my Daddy in-law, Attorney Saul & darling Eaton,
Its really painful to me to be passing through this hard times
and it hurt my feelings so much that i found my self in a situation that i cant even be of a help to my self .

I  tried to talk to Mr. Benson on the issue you raised, he said that this issue is becoming bigger than the simple help i ask of him , so he cant continue this with me he suggested that we make it known to one of the head authorities of the Missionaries here  Rev. Steven Adams .

Talking with Rev. Steven Adams he accepted to handle this issue and demanded that you communicate directly to him , he also said that he will need the ATTORNEY SAUL  to communicate him through his email and phone number for every clarification  he need  to release  the money for me to gain my liberty.

His contact are as below
REV. STEVEN ADAMS
rev.stevenadamss@yahoo.com
+221775975384

Please Attorney Saul should call him and clarify things

i will wait to hear from you all
with thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isabella Part 2 - I get Multiple Personality Disorder.

I Love this photo, Benson is one good looking Warlord - with stylish glasses and finished off with nice clean safari suit, he definitely loo...