Sunday 28 September 2014

Edmud

Edmud - 
Thanks for your responds, how are you and your family over there? my name is Edmund Joseph. Benedetti, British Citizen, I am  94 years old and based in Lome-Togo west Africa over many years, I work as contractor and business man, I live alone and lose all the members of my family relatives I have no child, Presently  I am hospitalized in Paris-France  for Operation treatment, after the test result in the laboratory , my Doctor said  that I have short time to live in life, for this reason I got your email address today on internet and I am contacting you  because I have no option again, I save my personal money  the sum of € 12 million Euros in the Bank for security purpose ,now that I have short time to live  I want you to stand as my representative in your country and  build  either Mosque or church for people over there in your city or help any orphanage home poor people with my money, If you can accept to be my representative, then I will give  you 10%  of  the total amount as your commission and use the balance 90 % for the project. Please I need an honest person who will take very good care of this project, if you are capable to handle this project, then please contact my Personal bank account manager in Togo by email to enable him transfer the money to your account as donation and after confirmation of the funds into your account, you will start the project in my favor, I suffer a lot in my life and I am very afraid of dying without knowing the destination of my property, I hardly sleep at night as during the day because I do not want to die without having donated all the property I have, otherwise I think it would be a mess, I will send a copy of  my passport to you  in the next mail.

God bless you I wait your response

Regards Edmund

Terry - 
Hi Edmund,
My family is great thank your for assing. My son just graduated from colege and my wife just inherited a LOT of money from her dad as he died recently.
It was a terrible acident. He was mowing the lawn and a truck just ran straight through the fence and killed him instatnly.
His hed rolled several meters... It was horrifice.
Anyway... it is grate to hear from you agin, and I think I can hepl you wiht what yuou are trying todo.
My wife is deeply in with the Church of the Papal Pederasts here in Oregon. She is a goodly person and will be hapy to help you get your money out of your country and bakc to where it belongs, in the hands of the Papal Pederasts.
She is thinking of donating half of the $25 million USD that she inherited recently to upgrade the Church, and with the addition of your money, I am surely sure that the Papal Pederasts will be back doing what they do best, spreading the love of the Pederast.
Please reply urgently so we can once again bow down to the glory that is the Papal Pederast.
Glory be to God and unto you Edmund.
Kind Regards,

Edmud -
I thank you very much for your urgent response, I want a serious person like you, it is a great pleasure hearing from you also and I believe that God has a purpose making us to know each other through this medium, I just send you my proposal to know if you can be an honest person whom I will offer this project. If you are capable to do this project and since my present Health condition could not permit me to do anything again in my life. I will advise you to use this money to the less privileges, like Mosque and Church Buildings or for helping poor people in your country.  I will be very glad if you do it the way I wanted it to be for God purpose, what you have to do now is to contact my personal bank account manager Mr. Joseph Ganeva in Togo by his private  email : (josepheganeva@accountant.com  ) and asked him to transfer the € 12.000 000 Euros into your account. I will also contact him by mail to inform him that you will soon make a contact with him as my partner trustee. Like I told you in my first email that I am hospitalized in France suffering for bad disease Stomach Cancer, I want you to be always praying for me and I want you also to send to me your ID card or passport copy to know whom I am corresponding with, I have attach my passport copy to you, my doctor stop me to not use phone for the moment, but you can reach my account officer on phone +228 98689266, May God bless you.
Regard,

Terry - 
Thank you Edmud for you prompt replying,
I also want a serius person like you, and I know the Gud is working for us both together.
I cant wait to get teh funds transfired to our the Church. I really need to spread the love of teh Papal Pederasty.
Unfortunately I no longer have a passport as teh Govornment took it off me. I cannot go into details as I still get upset talking about it.
I do however consider the goat was consenting, but the men from the Govornment don’t think so.
I have attached my son’s driver’s license. I hope this is enuff for your accuntant to release the funds.
May God bless you and you feel the love of the Papal Pederast inside you.









Edmud,
OK , thanks you  very much ,  please  what you have to do now is to contact my personal bank account manager Mr. Joseph Ganeva in Togo by his private  email : (josepheganeva@accountant.com  ) and asked him to transfer the € 12.000 000 Euros into your account. I will also contact him by mail to inform him that you will soon make a contact with him as my partner trustee.

Terry - 
Thanks agina for yor responds back Edmud.

I have had some sucxess speaking to the Church Elders. These great peoples are living with the joy of the Pederast inside them. They are really glad that you are helping them with this majnificent donation.

Thye have aksed for one thing for you to do for them, they need proof that you too enjoy Pederast Love.

Befoir I contact your accuntant, the Church Pederasts need you to prove to them that you agree with their ideals of Pederast Love.
They need a photo of you holding a sign proclaiming how much you enjoy having the Papal Pederast inside you.

They are very serious about this and we canut continue without it. This will prove to them who you are and that you are sirious.

Please do the following urgently so I cun show them you are sirious about spreading the love of the Papal Pederast.

Supply a picture of you (or someone close to you, maybe your Nurse or helper) holding a sign with the following shown clearly.

I LOVE HAVING THE PAPAL PEDERAST INSIDE ME.

Tahnks again.

Remember, the sign must be big, and we must see you or your helper holding it or the Church will not trust you.

Thanks agina Edmud.

May you feel God’s Touch again and have the Papal Pederast inside you once more.

Amen.

Terry -
Edmund,
Is there a reson why you have not got the photo holding the sign yet? I understand you may not be able to do it as you are very ill, but the Church Elders insist that I must have a photo of you or a friend of yours holding the sign. The Church Elders have agreed that they can use the money to build the churhc and help the poor, but they MUST get that photo before we can contact your accuntant.

Please send me the photo urgently so I can show them that you ARE trustworthy!!!
Don't let me down Edmund, we need your help!
Once agian, may God enter you and fill you with his enormous LOVE.
Amen.

After ignoring me twice, I decided to contact the accountant to start the scam up.
Terry -
Hi,
I have just found this email from my recently passed away father. Can you please advise what is needed to transfer the 12 000 000 Euros.

Thanks,

Eganeva Joseph -
Hello  Terry

I am in good receipt of your message and will like to introduce myself to you properly, I work as a bank manager at Banque Atlantique Lome-Togo West Africa, my name is JOSEPH GANEVA, I am account officer to Mr. Edmund Benedetti and I have already discussed with Mr. Edmund Benedetti about transferring his money into your account, but I will advise you to send your full contact information for quick process of transferring the sum of € 12.000.000 Euros into your account. Please fill the form below and forward it back to me with your ID card or your Passport copy, so that I can direct you on how to proceed in this regards. You are also requested to send to me your bank account information where you will like receive these funds.

Send to me your personal details bellow:

Full Name=====================
Mobile telephone===============
Address: ======================
Country: ======================
Fax line if any==================
Age==========================
Marital status=================
ID card or passport =============

Yours faithfully
Mr. Joseph Ganeva

Terry -
Thanks Mr Jophes,
Cun you please reply to my email below. The Church can't supply details until we see that you are serius. They need a foto of someone pledging there love to the Papal Pederast.

Please sedn the photo as requested so I can supply the detials.
Once I recieve teh foto of you, the acuntant holding the sign, I can send teh details.

See the email below I sent earlier. -
_________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks agina for yor responds back Edmud.

I have had some sucxess speaking to the Church Elders. These great peoples are living with the joy of the Pederast inside them. They are really glad that you are helping them with this majnificent donation.

Thye have aksed for one thing for you to do for them, they need proof that you too enjoy Pederast Love.

Befoir I contact your accuntant, the Church Pederasts need you to prove to them that you agree with their ideals of Pederast Love.

They need a photo of you holding a sign proclaiming how much you enjoy having the Papal Pederast inside you.

They are very serious about this and we canut continue without it. This will prove to them who you are and that you are sirious.

Please do the following urgently so I cun show them you are sirious about spreading the love of the Papal Pederast.

Supply a picture of you (or someone close to you, maybe your Nurse or helper) holding a sign with the following shown clearly.

I LOVE HAVING THE PAPAL PEDERAST INSIDE ME.

Tahnks again.

Remember, the sign must be big, and we must see you or your helper holding it or the Church will not trust you.

Thanks agina Edmud.

May you feel God’s Touch again and have the Papal Pederast inside you once more.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isabella Part 2 - I get Multiple Personality Disorder.

I Love this photo, Benson is one good looking Warlord - with stylish glasses and finished off with nice clean safari suit, he definitely loo...